Looking to expand your brand and reach millennial travelers?
The goal at Maps & Merlot is straightforward: to illustrate that juggling a career and “real life” with an insatiable appetite to travel is completely possible. I’ve heard the same question so many times: how do you travel so much when you have a job??? Ultimately, I decided to create a travel blog for millennials looking to have it all. Can it be tough? Yes. But let me tell you, it’s oh so worth it.
What Can Maps & Merlot Offer You?
My strong background in business and communications helps me to connect your brand with its target audience in a genuine way. I can offer you:
- A strong and engaged social media audience across Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook
- High resolution photography
- An engaging voice recognized for fun, creative content
- High quality writing skills
- Clear communication and fast response times
If you feel your brand would be a good fit for Maps & Merlot, potential collaboration opportunities are as follows:
- Hotel, activity, and restaurant reviews
- Product reviews
- Sponsored posts
- Press trips and FAM trips
- Social media promotion
- Social media takeovers
All posts containing sponsored content will be marked with a disclaimer at the end of the post. Any reviews or content created by Maps & Merlot will reflect the unbiased opinion of the writer.
To discuss collaboration opportunities, send Melissa an email at hello@MapsAndMerlot.com or inquire below: